Monday 19 May 2014

Monday

Good things we did today in Room 1.

Zaria said "We shared."

Carlyle said "I had fun playing with Yuan."

Yuan said " I am going to show dad my writing."

Gus said " I liked playing with my mum and playing with Lennard."

Fynn said " I read about rock pools."

Summer said " My favourite  page was about the little fish."

Lennard  said "I played with Gus and Cobi and Carlyle."

Evelyn went home early with her dad. Evelyn's dad had his traditional Tongan clothes on - they were going to the Tongan Mass at Our Lady of Victories Church.

Mrs French had a great day with all the happy children.

Mrs Redman liked working with Yuan and the other children in Room 1.

MOTHER'S DAY BULBS

The first of our Mother's Days bulbs has flowered at Zaria's house.  Thanks to Zaria and Carla for the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment